Donations made to Miles For Memories are held at the Battle Creek Community Foundation. The green "link/button - DONATE TO MILES FOR MEMORIES" below will send you to the "Online Giving" page at the Battle Creek Community Foundation website.
1) You will see two tabs - "FUND FOR BATTLE CREEK" and "ANOTHER SPECIFIC FUND" - select "ANOTHER SPECIFIC FUND." If you do not select this tab, your donation could mistakenly end up in the General Fund For Battle Creek.
2) In the "Search for a fund:" box - type "Miles", when you see "Miles For Memories Community Project Fund" in the drop list, select it (Do Not Hit The Enter/Return Key).
3) Type in the "$ box" the amount you want to donate. Hit enter to add the amount to the cart (before clicking on "Process Donation").
4) Now, click the "Process Donation" button.
5) Complete the remaining screens to process your donation.
If you are having trouble with the Battle Creek Community Foundation website, below are screenshots to help you navigate and correctly donate to Miles For Memories.
The Battle Creek Community Foundation website donation page. Select "Another Specific Fund" tab.
Use the "Search for a fund:" box to find Miles For Memories Community Project Fund.
Enter your donation amount in the "$ box."
Make sure the shopping cart to the right of the amount is showing, select the "Process Donation" button.
Here you can designate your gift in honor or in memory of someone and select a One-Time Donation or Recurring Donation. When finished, click "Continue Checkout" button.
Fill out your pertinent information.
Add your card information to the secure checkout.